If you are shopping for a new car, you have better choices than ever before. Across the industry, quality is going up. However, some brands still stand out, and Honda is one of them. Here are six reasons why you should consider buying a Honda.
- Reliability. Honda vehicles have always been known for their reliability. In fact, Honda models, particularly the Civic, Accord, and CR-V, make it to 200,000 miles a lot more often than other brands.
- Resale Value. While most cars will not gain in value over their lifetime, a Honda will get you back more of your money when the time comes to sell it or trade it in. Honda models consistently win awards for their potential to hold resale value.
- Efficiency. Honda has long been a leader in the automotive industry for producing fuel-efficient vehicles. Choose a hybrid model to get even more mileage from the tank.
- Value. Honda's mission has long been to produce high-quality vehicles that are affordable. But just because a Honda can fit in your budget doesn’t mean you miss out on amazing features. Most new Honda models come well-equipped with advanced features and technologies.
- Safety. Today, Honda vehicles come with more than just airbags and antilock brakes. Buyers can expect a host of high-tech options that work to keep you and your passengers safe on the road. The Honda Sensing® suite of features is standard or available on most Honda models and works to help alert you to things you might miss.
- Style. When you choose a Honda, you will get a vehicle that looks great. In recent years, Honda has become a bit more daring with its styling on certain models. You can find sharp angles and sleek profiles across the lineup.
To see all the incredible models Honda has to offer, stop by Rolling Hills Honda.